Re: [Test-Announce] 2020-11-30 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Next year?  Why next year?  We've just started December.

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 at 19:18, Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2020-12-01 at 12:49 +0100, Silvia Sánchez wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This was a bit of a late announcement. So much I thought we were skipping
> the meeting again and I missed it.  Too bad, I have a few bugs to discuss.
> Hope for next time!

Yes, I'm sorry, that was my bad :( I just completely forgot about the
meeting announcement till Sunday night (my time). Nothing more
complicated than that. I do apologize.

If there are bugs you're worried about, please do just go ahead and
raise them on the mailing list and we can take a look, no need to wait
till next year when the next meeting will be!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA