some newbie Rawhide feedback

I am enjoying Rawhide on my new Gigabyte B550 Vision D,
with the Ryzen 5 3600XT.

Today after an update, I sensed that Firefox was a little weird.
It hung up twice, and the second time, I had to power-off the
switch at the PSU.

I mostly just run an update, surf the web, play a game of FreeCell
or Mahjongg, send some emails, and then boot into my SSD with
Fedora 33.     Occasionally, I will do the same with OpenMandriva
both their Argon and Cooker versions using their zen kernel compiled
with clang, and I have another SSD with the testing version of GhostBSD, but I
am stuck with VESA graphics on that, and that operating
system barely works on my new hardware.     Just trying to learn and compare,
and expand my knowledge of it all.

I do not have much time to play on the computer now, as 2020
is kicking me in the groin.

Thanks for all your hard work.     Looking forward to the rc3 kernel
in a few days.

David Locklear