installing wine on F33 wants to downgrade packages

hello,

I am looking to install wine on my new Fedora 33 laptop. When doing 'dnf install wine' I am getting:

A bunch of i686 packages that will be installed (I think this is normal), and a bunch of installed x86_64 packages to be downgraded (I believe to the version corresponding to the available i686 package).

Why is it downgrading my packages? Will this create dependency issues (I have had bad experiences with this type of thing in Debian)? Can downgrading these packages have any other drawbacks?

thank you very much,

Anil