Self-introduction: Joydeep Sen Gupta

Hello everyone!

I'm Joydeep Sen Gupta, an engineering student from India. I have a keen interest in Linux (user for more than 3 years) and absolutely LOVE Fedora (user since F28). I am now looking to contribute and be a part of the quality assurance group and have been actively participating in the various test days in the F33 development cycle and Bodhi update testing for various packages. Maybe badges is a good way to show that:  https://badges.fedoraproject.org/user/joydeep :)

I have also applied for a membership to the QA group and am super excited to be part of the team!
Thanks!

Joydeep Sen Gupta
FAS-joydeep/IRC-championquizzer