Re: F33 testing request: bluetooth mice

On 10/14/20 3:19 PM, Brandon Nielsen wrote:
[Snip]

They were blinking like they were trying to reconnect. The suspend was only a handful of seconds. If I get a chance, I'll try again with the Gnome compose and see if any of the log messages match the ones in the bug report.

Just tried on Gnome, essentially the same behavior. Based on the Bluez discussion elsewhere in this thread I'm going to assume this is just the expected current behavior. So I cannot reproduce the potential blocker with anything convenient to me.