Re: amdgpu DDX: (EE) AIGLX error: dlopen of /usr/lib64/dri/swrast_dri.so failed

On 10/10/20 10:23 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Is X crashing for everyone because of $SUBJECT? My search foo turned up
nothing on Bugzilla. How can I find out why the lib is missing? X works
fine using modesetting DDX instead of amdgpu DDX.

First off, if it's trying to load that module, something has already failed. You never want to see that used other than in a VM and you might even be able to avoid it there too.

Why are you trying to use the amdgpu driver instead of modesetting? modesetting is almost certainly what you want.

If you're going to provide logs, you can't filter on EE or you're removing most of the useful information.

Why do you have so many graphics related kernel parameters? AMD graphics should work out of the box with no configuration needed.