Re: various topics

On Sunday, October 4, 2020 2:16:58 AM WEST David wrote:

> I see a stable rpm 4.16 replaced the rc-version.    Is that a major

> milestone ? Does that mean Rawhide is more stable than it was in previous

> months ?

The usual rule, and special in critical components like it is rpm, that first stable release is almost identical (if not equal) to the last rc (release candidate) release. Because if there was any shattering change that means usually more rounds to ensure that there are no side issues.

So my educated guess here is the changes should be very small (if any).

Regards,

--

Jos�b�o