Re: Wonder to contribute to Quality Tests

On Mon, 2020-09-21 at 22:30 -0400, PANDATITAN - Informática wrote:
> Hi Fedora Members,
> I am coming to this email to request my participation as a member of
> the Fedora Quality Test Group.
> I have been using Fedora for over 8 years and with my experience in
> testing cautions to make the use of fedora run perfectly, this is the
> main reason I make this request.
> To make fedora even better with quality tests.

Hello Adriano. And welcome.
I have sponsored you in the QA group.

We are currently testing the F33 Release Validation.
As you may know, we are near to the release of Fedora 33 Beta and
running release validation tests [0] [1] will be very helpful!

We usually involve ourselves in activities marked in [4], you can catch
us mostly at #fedora-qa on freenode IRC or Telegram.

If you have any question, please ask!

[0] https://fedoramagazine.org/release-validation-testing-fedora/
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Summary
[2]