Questions about btrfs and fsck and fstab...

Hi,

I have 2 VMs with ALL btrfs file systems AND a native (host) /opt of type btrfs. I'm playing with compression in one of the VMs...

I have run, in a VM, btrfs-convert and the other commands recommended by the man page for this command. It all looks good.

It's not clear just what the "right" parameters are in fstab. I've seen several articles/questions about btrfs and fstab. The consensus I've seen is '0 0' as the backup and fsck options.

Can anyone point me to a doc that discusses RedHat's position on this topic and maybe btrfs in general? If the system crashes, does any software do a fsck at boot? Does btrfs work like xfs in this situation and try to automagically fsck? Does RedHat have any recommendations on this?

Any other thoughts?

Best regards and STAY SAFE.

George...