Python 3.9.0rc2 Fedora 33 update

Hello.

Python 3.9.0rc2, the last preview before the final release of Python 3.9.0 has been released yesterday.

The Fedora 33 update is at:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-78bb031321

Should I try to get a freeze exception and get it to Fedora 33 Beta?

Pros:

We would test Fedora 33 Beta with Python that is close to identical to the one in Fedora 33 Final.

Cons:

If there is a regression, we could break Beta prior to its release.
--
Miro Hrončok