Re: making a /boot partition into fs-type btrfs gives "unrecognizable file system" message from grub2

Chris,

Thank you for your help.

I had to re-create the initramfs as well and, change fstab too. The process was up hill in both directions... due to my fumbling. Sigh.

I now have a VM FC34 x86_64 (Rawhide) running with btrfs file systems.

After a few upgrades I did an "init 0" command. The VM didn't close so I checked the console. Something was spewing messages concerning "access beyond device". Nothing was logged in /var/log/messages or other files. WTF? The VM is running under VirtualBox but nothing was logged there either. I'm watching for the error if it happens again. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Again, thanks for ALL your help.

George...