Self Introduction

Hi everyone,

I have used Linux exclusively on my personal computers for the last four years. I have tried multiple distros, but have not found a home. I recently switched to Fedora and Centos because I am studying for the RHCA exam. I realized that I have been using opensource software but not really giving back and I want to change that!

Let me introduce myself. I am 41 years old and I am an accountant and the "IT" guy (I get a lot of help from an MSP) at a John Deere dealership. I currently maintain several Linux servers running WordPress and Nextcloud.  Most of my experience as an admin  is in a windows server environment so I am still learning Linux but I want to contribute in anyway I can. I am currently working on implementing some Linux servers at work and I am willing and ready to learn. I hope I can help the project!

Sincerely,
Bradley Davis
irc: bd6627
bd6687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx