some Rawhide feedback

My last update, on my install, seems to work nominally.

$ sudo dnf list installed kernel
[sudo] password:
Installed Packages
kernel.x86_64        5.8.0-0.rc3.1.fc33                                                      @rawhide
kernel.x86_64        5.8.0-0.rc3.20200630git7c30b859a947.1.fc33         @rawhide
kernel.x86_64        5.8.0-0.rc3.20200701git7c30b859a947.1.fc33         @rawhide

Note:   my kernel and the two back up kernels are iterations of the rc3 kernel.

I have begun accumulating parts for a new computer.     I only need a new cpu to
have a functional new machine.     But I won't have the money for the cpu for a while,
due to unemployment.      Probably getting a Ryzen 7, but I could wait and save
up for the Ryzen 9.    I play a whole lot of Aisleriot FreeCell and Gnome Mahjongg,
and those use a lot of kilobytes.

David Locklear
Novice Rawhide user