Re: Self Introduction: Aditya Soni

Hey Aditya!

Welcome to Fedora QA. I have sponsored your QA group request.
Geoff and me will be running an onboarding call tonight 10:30 pm IST / 1700 UTC
The agenda and more details can be found here : https://hackmd.io/3V3xwrEcRtyf381wJvZr1g
In case, you miss the call, we still will have a bunch of places you can join, the upcoming test days being one of them.
Keep yourself subscribed to this list and you will not miss any updates about the upcoming events.

Thanks
Sumantrom