Re: relval and IoT composes

> On Thu, 2020-05-21 at 15:23 -0500, Brandon Nielsen wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Brandon! It should work, but you need the very latest version -
> > > 2.5.0, with wikitcms 2.6.0+ - that is still in updates-testing:
> > >
> > > https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-0c148be75e (F31)
> > > https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-b98da0aeb2 (F32)
> > >
> > > with that version, you should be able to use "--dist Fedora-IoT" with
> > > most relval subcommands and it'll do the right thing. For instance,
> > > with report-results:
> > >
> > > [adamw@adam ansible-infra (mediawiki-string-functions)]$ relval report-results --dist=Fedora-IoT
> > > Detecting current compose version...
> > > Will report results for compose: Fedora-IoT 33 RC 20200521.0
> > > Confirm y/n?
> > >
> > > Hope that helps!
> > >

> > It helps, but isn't a 100% solution.
> >
> > For the 'Base' test type, I only see the following:
> >
> > 1)  QA:Testcase_base_selinux
> > 2)  QA:Testcase_base_service_manipulation
> >
> > I don't see the 'Hardware Tests' at all.
>
> Hrm, indeed, it seems like it's basically missing a chunk of the test
> cases. I will figure out why, there's probably a check somewhere which
> doesn't work with the test case names pwhalen came up with. Sorry for
> the trouble!

Ah, yeah, so it's this:

https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/python-wikitcms/blob/master/f/src/wikitcms/result.py#_126

along with the check at line 165 . Basically we'll only consider rows
with a string that looks like a normal test case name in them as result
rows, and pwhalen's test case names don't match the pattern.

I actually want to rename those tests to match the pattern anyway, just
for neatness - https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/issue/631 - but I'll cut a
quick wikitcms release with the check updated to accept these test
names in the mean time. Expect a 2.6.3 to show up soon, if you install
that when it shows up, it should fix the problem. Thanks for the
report!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey