Fedora32: OpenVPN: When I try to import or modify an OpenVPN entry, the panel config do not show key cert file and password

>From Network configuration VPN panel, I load an openvpn.ovpn file
(import function) with cert embedded.

The files is import and all certs files generated into ~/.cert/nm-
openvpn folder.

But the key file is not loaded into corresponding field, I must browse
filesystem and get it from ~/.cert/nm-openvpn folder. Other parameters
are corrected imported.

Then I Type user and cert password and save configuration.

At this point all work fine.

But When I reopen the configuration panel the cert key and cert
password are missing and if I want done some other change I must retype
password and select the key cert file.

Another problem is this: the user password is not show if I check "show
password" flag.

Are these bug?

In this case I fill a bugzilla

Let me know

Thanks

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 31 Workstation)