Re: Fedora 32 compose report: 20200417.n.0 changes

On Fri, 2020-04-17 at 14:02 -0500, David wrote:
> Could someone explain what is the difference here ?
>
> I think I read that even when building or compiling a new compose from the
> same exact ingredients, that you do not always get the same result.
>
> Is that what the point of this new compose is ?
>
> Or is it just a routine procedure, to show the daily compose results ?

There's an automated compose every day, we don't bother trying to be
clever and not run it if "nothing changed" because that's quite hard to
detect and there wouldn't be a lot of point.

At present there's no real difference between the last couple of
nightly composes for F32 because it's frozen and we haven't pushed
anything through the freeze for the last day or two. When we fix the
outstanding blockers (and maybe some FEs) that will change a bit.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey