sort of Rawhide related

I am a novice user of Fedora Rawhide.

Today, I did a fresh new clean install ( on an cheap old SSD ) of Rawhide
as my only operating system.

I used the nightly compose finder, and chose "Workstation live"
for X86_64, using the last good iso "20200325."

This was probably my 5th time to install Rawhide
on hardware in the past year or two.

I have been using Xfce in Rawhide for over 3 months, and I was
biased against it from the start, so I can not give a fair review.   Fedora Xfce
just seemed so 2016, even in Rawhide.

The final straw was that Firefox 75 is coming out soon ( with better
wayland improvements ), and I missed wayland.     Xfce probably
won't get wayland for a long time.   Right ?

I use a lot of gnome apps ( but in flatpaks ).

One of the first things I do after an install, is play FreeCell in
Aisleriot Solitaire to see if I "feel anything," as I have played this
game about 1,000 times ( maybe 10,000, LOL ! )

Anyways, I updated the packages, turned on the available 3rd party
repo, installed flathub,powered off, installed flatpak of Aisleriot, rebooted,
just to test reboot, and then played
a game, and here I am.     I installed htop ( fc32 ) and, it all looks good
from here.   I surfed the web, watched YouTube.

All is nominal and functional from that perspective.

LibreOffice preinstalled.     Utility apps are already all grouped together
so that looks nice.

I am sending this email using this new install.

David Locklear
Novice Rawhide User 0.0.0.5 (  inside joke )

System:      ASUS Mini-ITX Intel i5-3470 with 16 GB of DDR3 at ~ 1,000 MHz
( approximately 5 years old, or more )