Re: Suggest a new criterion for Suspend.

The problem with this is how do you answer the question on which hardware? Suspend is very hardware dependent and even to the point of what devices are plugged into it could affect it's ability to suspend. So would that be just a requirement for suspend work on a VM, or a particular set of hardware?

Peter

Yes, we are aware that suspend is hardware dependent and we might end up blocking on a particular set of hardware once we are able to identify such a set. Any ideas are welcome.
Concerning a VM, I was not able to suspend the VM, it only stopped responding and it needed to be restarted to make it work again, the state was not kept. So, according to the criterion, suspend was not working.

Lukáš Růžička

FEDORA QE, RHCE

Red Hat

Purkyňova 115