Re: Fedora 31 Upgrade Test Day 2020-04-02

Sir,
I found out an issue in the Fedora 32 Beta live iso.

During the Date and time zone(location) Selection window, Some places can't be selected that easily using the mouse pointer. For eg. I am from India and thus I was selecting India and I was not selecting. Some other country above or below India were getting selected and the randomly clicking I selected India.
Is this a bug or an issue?
And if Yes, then how should I report it? Bugzilla?

PS: I am new into all of these and I am still a student.

Regards,
Jashaswimalya Acharjee.