My testing of F32 Workstation beta drop 0322.n.0

In regard to my testing of F32 Workstation beta drop 0322.n.0:

This was a bare metal install on a Lenovo M53 with a i5-4570 CPU. The ISO was check summed and loaded to a thumb drive using Media Writer. The test machine booted to Live normally. Anaconda started normally. Options to delete all and reclaim space were selected for the hard drive. Install ran normally. The reboot to the hard drive was normal.

I ran most of the standard tests. They all passed. My test results were were registered with relval. This included printing to my "no driver" printer. The "driver" selection name now has "IPP Everywhere" in the name. RHBZ #1812515 still applies, but is not a blocker.

I have run some of my as configured tests. RHBZ #1812510 still applies, but is not a blocker.

Abrt caught a SIGSEGV on QtWebEngineProcess. The retrace failed. I think I read a note on this list about this and I believe someone already filed a bug against Abrt; so I did not file one. Abrt caught some other SIGSEGVs over the time I've been testing this drop. Abrt always failed the same way.

	Have a Great Day and Stay Well!
	Pat	(tablepc)