gnome complaining about installer not responding

Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64-32_Beta-1.2.iso

Most every installation, when using custom partitioning (but I have
seen it with default, it might just be easier to reproduce with
custom), when I click to accept it, there is a pause before it goes
back to the hub (main menu) and GNOME complains briefly that "Install
to Hard Drive" is not responding. It offers me the option to force
quit and to wait.

I think it's a bad look but there's nothing about it any of the logs.
Not anaconda and not the journal.

--
Chris Murphy