Re: Fedora 32: setup with encrypted LVM

On 3/22/20 1:50 PM, Dario Lesca wrote:
Il giorno dom, 22/03/2020 alle 13.07 -0700, Samuel Sieb ha scritto:
You were able to configure it this way using the F31 installer?

I have install a fresh system with Fedora 31, but when I boot the system, after 5 minutes the system freeze and I cannot update it.

Then I have delete all previous partitions using Fedora 32 beta and install it .
Whit Fedora 32 all work fine.

But after boot I have see this strange behaviors

To make sure I understand, you tried to install with F31. The install worked, but you couldn't run it. So you don't know what encryption config the F31 installer setup, right? But then you deleted all the partitions that F31 created and reinstalled with F32. That's when you found this double encryption. I don't understand how you're keeping the /home partition if you deleted everything else. Didn't you recreate that as well?