Xfce Rawhide report

A personal usage report,

Today's update was nice - mostly just kernel rc6 and grub packages.

htop really looks the best I have seen in a while.

Goodbye kernel rc4, it was nice knowing you.

I would like to take this moment, to share with
you all what is happening in my region in regards
to the COVID-19 hysteria.    I am on Day # 7 of
being unemployed, and it looks like it could go on
for weeks and have lasting residual effects once things
return to normal, if they ever do.     Lots of people are
not taking it seriously, and instead of self-quarantining,
they are having private gatherings.     I was in a restaurant
today and the waitress was coughing and a customer
was coughing, and nobody was wearing gloves or mask,
etc.     That was The Last Supper though.    From here on
out, I will either have to eat take-out food, or travel 30 or 40
kilometers in search of food.      That is if I can find money
to buy food.     My first option is to cancel my cell-phone account,
and then my internet account, or vice-versa.    But then how
would I would I receive electronic payments for any work I do.
I predict a whole lot of marriages or partnerships or civil unions,
or whatever they are called now, are going to implode.    I would
not be surprised to see looting in the region by April, and people
driving and texting about the virus, and dying by car-accident.
I am also predicting in 9 months a surge in babies born and they
will be called the Corona Babies, because people are so bored,
they are giving up p*rn to have real s*x.