Re: F32 Beta KDE shutdown takes too long

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 12:43 AM Ed Greshko <ed.greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Ed, for debugging this and reporting the issue. I can reproduce it, so I commented on the bug and also posted negative karma on that spice-vdagent update:
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-6ff500948d
>
> If you can submit a negative karma as well, that's appreciated. Next time, if you spot such an issue, and the software is still in testing, please submit a negative karma asap, so that the broken update doesn't reach regular users. Thanks!

Ah, yes.  Thanks for reminding me about that.

Unfortunately it seems I should not have slept.  "Comments and Feedback are Closed"

This is a pet peeve for QA, and it will no longer happen once Bodhi deploys a new version (we convinced them to revert that functionality). But it doesn't matter now, the update is stable :-/