Re: a personal usage report - Rawhide Xfce

https://images.app.goo.gl/LsLV1yivBWCrw2ecA

DDR3 ( 16 GB, ~ 1000 MHz )

One,  5-year-old LED monitor

Intel I5-3470

Ironically, I own a nicer computer, but I had to put it way in storage to save it from my unpredictable moving around like a vagabond, in search of a place to live, after a hurricane hit my area.   But I am okay now, assuming the COVID-19 epidemic does not effect my region.

David Locklear