my personal Rawhide install - flatpak related

For at least a week now, the flatpak site, "org.freedesktop.Platform," freezes
up when I click, "Y."

I have no idea what this means, other than some of my flatpaks are not updating.

My personal experience with flatpaks has been bittersweet.

I would not recommend them, nor snaps, nor appimage to first-time Linux
users.      There are numerous reasons for that, which I would think you all would
know far more than I would.

I would not really recommend them to anyone on a wi-fi signal, unless you have some
100 Mbps wi-fi, that is reliable.

I can't speak for the super Linux nerds, but I would think they would not be crazy about
having all your additional software as flatpaks, but I would be curious what their opinions
are on that.

I have notices some strange behaviour with flatpaks.     In a simple game like Aisleriot Solitaire,
I have noticed it performs differently, or maybe more poorly.    I have already forgotten, but there
were something annoying that may have caused me to just install it natively, as I play a game
of FreeCell at least once per day.    [ Sidenote:  My obsession with that is likely left over addiction
from W&*%&$! 95, probably.    I guess by now, I have played 10,000 games of FreeCell.
( I wonder if in another dimension of time and space, Bill G8%%$ put Mahjonng on W&*%&$! 95,
instead, and there is another me out there who is addicted to Mahjonng.
( Only played about 200 times ). ]

Do you all know the reason that MS Pinball was not included in Windows XP ?      They lost
it.     They could not find it.      Some geek tried to port it or something a few years ago, and there is video on
YouTube on how to install it.      I personally think the pinball games from Windows were one
of the coolest things about Windows, back in the 90's.     I do not care for the free pinball games,
although there are some good ones on the web.    I have not even played real pinball in 20 plus
years.

To be continued.....

David Locklear