Fedora 33 Xfce report

Disclaimer:      I am a novice, for the purposes of this
report.

Today's Rawhide update went smoothly.    I am now on the
third iteration of kernel 5.6.0-rc2.

I explored the settings of xscreensaver today.      I was surprised
that this program is still maintained and that Fedora has the most
recent versions.      The developer even writes on this website to
not use Debian, because you won't get his latest version.     I turned
off most of the screensavers, but kept a few for nostalgic reasons.

I added Midori web-browser from dnfdragora, to see if my slow internet
speed was related to Firefox.    I could not figure out how to get Midori
to even find a web-page.    I have never had any luck with Midori.    My
internet is working okay today, and I have complained to my service
provider, and they always ask "What operating system are you using ?"
I do not want to tell them Linux, as they would just say, "Oh, there is your
problem, right there," and try to persuade me to switch to Windows or Mac to
fix their crappy internet service.

Are there any Xfce Rawhide users on this list, and if not, should I stop reporting
my experience ?     How many Xfce Rawhide users in the world are there ?   I would
be surprised if the number was over 100, and I doubt most of those use it as there
only operating system.

Cheers,

David Locklear