Re: proposal: Default application functionality criterion reduction

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 6:59 PM pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx <pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the test list at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_32_Branched_20200212.n.1_Desktop

There are 27 rows of things to test on between 1 and five platforms.

Hey Pat, why does this email have subject "proposal: Default application functionality criterion reduction"? It that an accident, or is there some reason behind it? Can we please do not reply to this thread any further, so that it doesn't confuse people who want to read and reply to the actual proposal (with the same subject) that I posted yesterday? Thanks.