How do we keep an eye on the CompNeuro Lab image's status?

Hello,

Sorry, very noob question: how would the NeuroFedora SIG keep up with
the status of the CompNeuro Lab image? Could someone point me to the
docs please, I wasn't able to find them on the wiki.

I found it on Koji and realised that the image wasn't created because
of some dependency errors, but it'll be nice if we can check on it
regularly to ensure it keeps building.

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=41480869

--
Thanks,