In regard to my testing of F32 rawhide Workstation drop 0131.n.0

On 1/31/20 6:35 AM, rawhide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Announcing the creation of a new nightly release validation test event
for Fedora 32 Rawhide 20200131.n.0. Please help run some tests for this
nightly compose if you have time. For more information on nightly

In regard to my testing of F32 rawhide Workstation drop 0131.n.0:

This was an attempted bare metal install on a Lenovo M53 with a i5-4570 CPU. After the ISO was check summed it was loaded to a thumb drive using Media Writer. The thumb drive was written successfully and then used to boot the test machine. The test machine did not boot to Live. There were multiple failures of Modem Manager and Account Manager. Then it froze. When I did (crtl C) I got a couple watchdog warnings. Then Dracut killed all remaining processes. I got a shutdown:/# prompt and tried journalctl, but it wouldn't start.

This is the same result I had with the 0127 drop.

I then loaded F31 (released version) from a thumb drive on my test machine to verify there wasn't any hardware issue. The Live boot, Anaconda install, and Gnome ran normally with no problems.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)