Kernel Tainted errors in fully updates F31

This is in regard to machines running Fully updated F31 and getting Kernel tainted errors and tpm2-abrmd errors on a recurring basis.

My AMD A10 machine has not shown these errors. However, on my intel machines I have been getting frequent Kernel oops errors in Problem Reporter where it says the kernel is tainted and would not allow bug reporting. There are what appear to be related tpm2-abrmd errors that also defy reporting.

Aside from these recurrent errors the PCs seem to run normally and the errors do not interrupt work. Though I am wondering if I have a security problem.

For both errors Problem Reporter provided access to the details pages, but unfortunately it will not allow that text to be copied. I slowly scrolled through the Details pages taking a screen shot of each page. I did this for both errors and a saved a copy of the journal.

The next problem is I now have 74 files (123 MB) to do something with.

Is this a known problem? If so is there a bug number where I should add these files. If not should I report 1 bug or two (they seem to be related). Will bugzilla take all these attachments?

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)