Draft SOP for handling group membership requests

Hi folks! As discussed at the meeting this week, we're sort of missing
a process for people to become QA group sponsors, and an SOP for how
sponsors should handle group membership requests. I've written a draft
for the second piece today:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_sop_new_member_welcome

this is pretty much a description of how Sumantro and I currently
handle new membership requests. If folks could review and comment on
it, that'd be great. I'll work on the first piece (a process for
actually becoming a sponsor) later this week. The FIXME in this current
draft will point to that process, once it exists :)

Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey