Dell 7390 laptop.

For the first time, Fedora will boot on my Dell laptop:
  Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64-Rawhide-20200101.n.0.iso
The kernel identifies the machine thus:
  DMI: Dell Inc. XPS 13 7390 2-in-1/06CDVY, BIOS 1.1.3 11/10/2019
and Dell identifies it with Service Tag 8NMBZY2.  CPU info:
  vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
  cpu family	: 6
  model		: 126
  model name	: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz
  stepping	: 5
  microcode	: 0x46

I had to change the BIOS SATA configuration from RAID to ACPI in order
to boot Fedora.  This caused the delivered Windows system to fail, but
it was successfully restored by Dell's recovery utility download.

The built-in wifi device is recognized:
  iwlwifi 0000:00:14.3: Detected Killer(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter (201NGW), REV=0x338
but is not operational.  This is a bit peculiar.. The device uses an
Intel AX201 chip, and Intel has good history with linux support.  This
log entry probably indicates the problem:
  kernel: iwlwifi 0000:00:14.3: Direct firmware load for iwlwifi-Qu-b0-hr-b0-52.ucode failed with error -2
I stuck a small USB wireless adapter in the machine, and this works
fine until support for the internal adapter is ready.

The only other problem observed (it is still early) is the machine
will not reboot or power down.  Power off must be forced by pressing
the power button for 10-15 seconds.  The only clue I have about this
was a message that says a watchdog timer will not stop, but this may
be a symptom rather than a cause, or not related at all.

Windows also has some problems on this machine, but that is not
germane to this list.  I observed no problems with Ubuntu - wifi
worked perfectly, and no problems with power-off/reboot.

I could not reboot from Windows to start Fedora Workstation Live using
the EFI boot menu invoked by F12.  The menu appeared with the USB
flash drive listed, but clicking that item did nothing.  Power off,
then the EFI boot menu would boot the Fedora live USB device.