2020-01-06 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - Minutes

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA Meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 16:02:33 UTC. The full logs are available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2020-01-06/fedora-qa.2020-01-06-16.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 16:02:53)

* Outstanding proposals  (adamw, 16:13:31)
  * on the Change proposal to stop blocking on physical optical media
    boot: FESCo decided we should keep it as blocking, but we (QA) are
    no longer required to test it, it will be a 'it's blocking if
    someone finds that it's broken' thing  (adamw, 16:14:22)
  * ACTION: frantisekz to draft wiki changes to implement FESCo's
    decision on the physical optical media boot Change  (adamw,
    16:14:53)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_testcase_reboot
    (tablepc, 16:16:03)
  * tablepc has been updating the unmount test case draft at
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_testcase_reboot ,
    if he has further changes they will be moved to
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tablepc/Draft_testcase_reboot
    (adamw, 16:21:38)
  * no news on the async blocker proposal ATM, kparal and lbrabec are
    planning to create a proof-of-concept  (adamw, 16:27:33)

* Sponsorship process  (adamw, 16:29:09)

* F32 status  (adamw, 16:44:29)
  * Rawhide is mostly working well at this point, Change review is
    ongoing so we'll be able to look at the most significant accepted
    Changes once that is done  (adamw, 16:50:44)

* Open floor  (adamw, 16:51:08)

Meeting ended at 17:08:39 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* frantisekz to draft wiki changes to implement FESCo's decision on the
  physical optical media boot Change

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* frantisekz
  * frantisekz to draft wiki changes to implement FESCo's decision on
    the physical optical media boot Change
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)