Re: Self-introduction: Onuonga

On Sat, 2019-12-07 at 14:03 +0000, Frankie Onuong'a wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I am very happy to be joining the QA team.
>
> My name is Onuong'a and I live in Switzerland. I have used fedora
> intermittently from fedora 6. I have some experience in system
> administration, programming (mainly web applications) and I am
> looking to double in low level system testing.
>
> I am currently taking my masters and working a lot with python &
> (soon) C++.
>
> I look forward to working with you all.

Hi there! Sorry we've been slow replying - the holidays are a quiet
period for Fedora, but I see you've been around IRC so I didn't want to
leave you hanging! Thanks for volunteering to help out, and I'll
sponsor your group membership if it hasn't already been done. You can
expect to see activity pick up again in the New Year :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey