Re: Kernel test day and exfat

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 6:41 PM Alessio <alciregi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I read that kernel 5.4 now support exfat filesystem. Does this feature will be enabled in the kernel shipped by Fedora?

It was initially enabled but caused issues so was disabled again. The
samsung team that originally developed it have done a patch set for
the latest version of their code [1] and I suspect that will land and
replace the one in staging completely as it's quite a bit different.
Basically it'll be enabled as soon as it's ready.

[1] https://lwn.net/Articles/805295/