Re: Available to test install

On 2019-12-01 09:06, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Kind of.
>
> I just put together the notebook I will be using when F32 ships.  It is a Lenovo X140e, 8GB memory, and a 500GB SSD.
>
> It was an EDU series and I *THINK* I have the bios set right. Defaulting to first UEFI boot now rather than Legacy first.
>
> I do have limited time, but I am willing to download a network installer ISO and put the current build with Xfce for the gui.
>
> Plus testing mounting my Samsung Galaxy S4 which won't mount with F30 (though worked fine with F28).
>
> Plus the constant crashing of Thunar whenever I mount an SD card.  I do wonder if I installed with the wrong UEFI setting..
>
> Anyway, I do have limited time, but I can carve out some, now that the system is sitting here on my desk.
>
> Let me know and the URL for a current build.

As far as I know F32 has not yet been "branched".

Had it been, it would be found here.

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/branched/

So, if you want to use something not F31 you'll have be be content with Rawhide.

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/latest-Fedora-Rawhide/compose/Spins/x86_64/iso/

--
The key to getting good answers is to ask good questions.