Re: Updates to disk unmount test case.

On 11/27/19 06:29, Kamil Paral wrote:

Sure, no rush. Pat, one more thing, can you please make sure you always
reply to the same email thread instead of starting a new one? Do not change
the subject and use Reply (All) on an existing conversation. Delete all
quoted text that no longer relevant, and type in your reply. If you write a
new email from scratch (like today), the conversation is no longer
threaded, and it is very difficult to follow such a conversation
(especially if one wants to read emails from the past). Thank you.

We were able to push the easy button on Thanksgiving dinner and the twins aren't trying to help me type today; so I might get it done earlier than I thought.

Sure I'll do that from now on. I started a new one because the "clarifications" seemed to be a bit off topic. I'll keep everything together from now on. I'll use the original chain for further communications.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)