Testing F31B drop 0928

In regard to my testing of F31B drop 0928:

This was a bare metal install using a thumb drive imaged from the ISO. The test machine (Lenovo M83 with an i5-4570 CPU) was booted successfully. Anaconda ran normally. The disk options of delete all and reclaim space were selected and the install proceeded normally. The system was rebooted to the hard drive successfully.

Several of the standard test cases were run and the results were logged using relval. No problems were noted.

During my as deployed testing it was noted that RHBZ #1694782 still applies.

PS: I saw an interesting article on Planet Fedora today titled: Do we need to rethink what free software is?

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)