From: Sumantro Mukherjee <sumukher@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 07:09
To: test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; test-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <test-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Discussions about development for the Fedora desktop <desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fedora 31 Upgrade Test Day is underway

Hey!

Today is Fedora 31 Upgrade Test Day, as we are nearing the release, you can help
us by testing if everything upgrades successfully from Fedora 29 and Fedora 30 over
to Fedora 31. All you need is are images and instructions laid down on the wiki page[0].

As usual, we have it on #fedora-test-day on Freenode