Testing Branched F31 drop 0831

After the ISO was downloaded, the check sum passed. The ISO was burned to DVD and the DVD's check sum passed. The installation was on my test machine (bare metal) Lenovo M58p with E8400 processor.

The boot, media check, anaconda start, and installation process all ran normally with no errors. The option was selected to reclaim all disk space. During the reboot after the install, the sad face saying "Oh no! ..." appeared and the boot did not proceed further.

I could get a terminal with Ctrl-Atl-F3. Since no account had been setup I tried logging in as Live System User and LiveSystemUser, but both failed.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)