Re: what to install to (eventually) be able to upgrade to fedora 31?

Sure there are better explanations but...

DOOMED: a mandatory step for our blocking deliverables failed. x86_64 workstation dvd iso can't build for example
FINISHED_INCOMPLETE: a non blocking deliverable failed. x86_64 xfce dvd iso for example

FINISHED (i'm not sure, didn't see it for a while): all was built

Julen Landa Alustiza <jlanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>