Re: what to install to (eventually) be able to upgrade to fedora 31?

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 13:49:38 -0400 (EDT)
"Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   status files aside, i would have thought that the most recent ISO
> (here) would be the obvious choice:
>
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/branched/latest-Fedora-31/compose/Workstation/x86_64/iso/
>
> as i recall, that will allow updating and eventually let me upgrade to
> official fedora 31, yes?

If you are going to upgrade, why not use an F30 image?  There will be
an official upgrade path after F31 is released.

You might also find what you are looking for here:

https://www.happyassassin.net/nightlies.html

Lots of images, and seems to be both very old and very new images there.
But it gives a date of the last good compose.  Note the disclaimer that
these are not official release images.