Re: Testing Workstation

Hello all,

Alessio, the user I mentioned didn't touch SELinux to fix this issue. That's why I said I don't think it's related.  I'm not saying they are the same bug, only saying there was a similar issue and it didn't seem to be related to SELinux.  And in that issues, the options were greyed out. So yes, I am talking about another issues.
About the automatic time zone, disabling that didn't make the list available for change.
The problem is that it wasn't my computer and I'm still searching who had this problem to ask for more details.

All for now,
Lailah