Re: Fedora-29-updates-20190823.0 compose check report

On Fri, 2019-08-23 at 10:15 -0400, Dusty Mabe wrote:

> On 8/22/19 10:46 PM, Fedora compose checker wrote:
> > No missing expected images.
> >
> > Failed openQA tests: 1/2 (x86_64)
> >
> > ID: 434613	Test: x86_64 AtomicHost-dvd_ostree-iso install_default@uefi
> >
> > Passed openQA tests: 1/2 (x86_64)
> >

> Can someone tell me why that test failed? I don't see the normal information
> I expect when I usually click through to openqa.

Some kind of odd test system blurp; the job was scheduled and started
and the worker started sending updates to the server, but the server
for some reason became convinced first that it shouldn't be getting any
updates, and then that the updates were coming from the wrong worker.
There are no logs because the server refused the uploads from the
"wrong" worker.

Sorry for the issue, I've re-scheduled the test manually. If you
register an account with openQA, I can make you an operator so you can
restart jobs like this too.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey