Re: Release blocking architectures

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 11:02 AM Adam Williamson
<adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Until FESCo/FPM/whoever get around to publishing the F31 list, yes,
> treat it as such. I don't think there are planned to be any changes for
> F31.

Correct. In fact, you can consider the current list to be the same in
perpetuity (or until someone includes a modification in an approved
change proposal). After the Fedora 30 blockers were approved, FESCo
approved a change to the process[1] that boils down to: "the program
manager will send an announcement of the release-blocking artifacts a
week before the branch date." If branch-minus-a-week is too late in
the process for QA's purposes, I'm happy to do it earlier. Pretty much
any time after the System-Wide Change proposal deadline would work.

My intent was to have it be a static page, but I'm about a year behind
in moving stuff to docs.fedoraproject.org (which is pretty impressive
since I've only been on the job 13 months), so I'll create the wiki
page now and think about how I want to present it in the future. (Feel
free to email me off-list or stop by my regular FPgM office hours[2]
if you have ideas on how it should look. There are a few other
release-specific program management things that might end up being
moved out of the wiki and into docs).

[1] https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2108
[2] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/meeting/9527/

--