Testing Rawhide (F31) drop 0711

In regard to testing Rawhide (F31) drop 0711:

I ran most of the standard test cases with only one error found. When looking at the start ups (systemctl --all --failed), I found that packagekit.services failed. I did not file a bug report because package kit issues seem to be well known as mentioned in the last QA meeting.

I could not log my results because Relval would not install there seems to be an error in the dependencies (pythone3-mwclient, python3-requests-oauthlib, from python3.7dist "none of the providers can be installed").

There is also a problem with the mouse cursor disappearing from the screen when an application is closed (e.g. terminal). The cursor is "still there" because when I move the mouse around menus will highlight and items can be selected. Sometimes starting and exiting an application will make the cursor visible again. This bug has been present for the last three test events, but I haven't been able pursue it. I'm will try to get more information on it and if it is still present in the next test event drop I will file a bug report.

RHBZ Bug 1694782 still applies. I don't know where the root of this is; so I am not sure if I should file an Issue at Gnome.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)