Re: self-introduction: Elizabeth Boswell

On Mon, 2019-07-08 at 13:04 +0100, E. Boswell via test wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to join the Fedora QA team.

Hi Elizabeth, welcome!

> My name is Elizabeth Boswell and I am from Germany. I am 20 years old and
> have been using Linux for approximately 10 years.

Wow, an early starter :)

> I have some personal experience installing various Linux operation systems
> and I have completed a year of computer science at the University of
> Glasgow.
> My IRC nickname is eb3c0.
>
> I am excited about contributing to this project, thank you for considering
> my application.

Thanks again for joining :) I have approved your group membership. Just
ask here or on IRC if there's anything we can help you with getting
started! Right now we're in the early stages of the Fedora 31 cycle,
the beta candidates will come in a few weeks; besides that there's
always update testing and Rawhide compose testing to do.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey