Problem with mcelog.service

Today I was just checking some stuff on my personal machine and found a problem. This PC is a Lenovo H50-55 with an AMD® A10-7800 radeon r7, 12 compute cores 4c+8g processor. This problem does not show up on any of the intel based Lenovo machines. I'm running fully updated F30 Workstation in all cases. The problem is as follows from the terminal text:

$ systemctl --all --failed
UNIT LOAD ACTIVE SUB DESCRIPTION
● mcelog.service loaded failed failed Machine Check Exception Logging Daemon

LOAD   = Reflects whether the unit definition was properly loaded.
ACTIVE = The high-level unit activation state, i.e. generalization of SUB.
SUB    = The low-level unit activation state, values depend on unit type.

I've tried to Start the service, Enable the service, reversing the sequence to Enable then Start, and reboot the system. but the failure persists. When I do Start or Enable I get a normal prompt back with no error messages. I checked and it doesn't look like mcelog has been updated since F30 release, but then I have no idea how long this has been happening. The PC has no general operating symptoms. Is this a bug or is it because this service is only used on intel machines. If it is a bug I could use some help with trouble shooting it.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)